1. Hitting fitness goals like a boss! @physioash
This week’s meal prep is for 2 – all meals = total cost $89. Eating healthy does NOT have to cost a fortune. Food that isn’t pictured are eggs, protein powder + almond milk, & Greek yogurt for him (all of which is included in the total cost for the week).
- Breakfast: scrambled eggs (will make each morning) with sausage links & coffee
- Lunch: Homemade old fashioned chicken noodle soup (@dishesanddustbunnies) & Moroccan chickpea quinoa power salads (recipe via @littlespicejar – more in fridge, not pictured). Also, froze two liters of soup!
- Supper: Turkey or beef meatballs (adapted from @skinnytaste meatloaf recipe) w/ rice and green beans or steamed broccoli
- Snacks: apples & PB, @so_delicious raspberry coconut yogurt and pineapple (me) + Greek yogurt for him; protein shakes
2. All set for the week. @thea.estelle7
- Beef tacos with pico de gallo and guacamole
- Chicken stir fry with a ton of veggies and brown rice
- Pulled pork and baked sweet potatoes
- Then just some bulk veggies all prepped so they can be used during the week.
3. Plant-based mealprep completed for only 4.5 hours. @theplantedone
Washed, cooked, cut, cleaned, sliced, spiralized, blended, mixed, baked, stirred and stored all of my plant based meals for the week. The only thing I need to worry now is cleaning the dirty dishes!
my planted week – 🌱👇🏻 wake up 🌞: water + lemon juice! – always.
- Homemade vanilla oat and chia seed pudding with mixed fruit and left over matcha granola
- Gluten and sugar free blueberry/walnut muffins
- (not pictured) @theplantedone super green morning smoothie – this week including chaga, ashwagandha and chlorella
- lunches and dinners:
- Sweet potato and black bean burrito rice bowls or wraps (in collard greens!) with sweet corn salsa and cashew cream sauce (from @meghantelpner)
- Balsamic maple tempeh on all the greens (from the UnDiet Cookbook another @meghantelpner fave!)
- Rainbow salads with homemade creamy herb dressing
- (not pictured) vegetable lentil soup with turmeric cauli and freshly sprouted sprouts
- All the fixin’s for a super yummy hummus sandwiches and red cabbage slaw
- Cut celery and carrots (w hummus)
- Dried apricots + almonds
- @genuinehealth fermented vegan bars
All plantbased, full of nutrients, gluten free, reduced sugar and delish!
5. Whole 30 meal prep. @sangria_on_the_rocks
- Meal 1: Egg white muffins and a pear
- Meal 2: Chicken meatballs with homemade ranch dressing and watermelon, cucumber, and mint salad
- Meal 3: Ground beef sloppy joe, roasted green and white asparagus, and baked sweet potato
- Meal 4: Gumbo with chicken, chicken sausage, and shrimp with cauliflower rice
7. Meal prep hack and some. @becks_mealprep
30 minutes in groceries
20 minutess in the morning
2 hours in the afternoon in the kitchen
Small apartment #lifehack – if you run out of counter space you can let your meals cool on the floor
Dinners: Stuffed chicken breast with cheese and spinach, roasted potatoes and brussel sprouts. Plus overnight oats, hard boiled eggs and chia seed pudding for snacks.
9. Anyone who wants to try Intermittent Fasting? @seb_fit_31
Lunch: 639 kcal L 20 g G 75 g P 44 g
- 300 g of sweet potatoes
- 150 g of chicken
- 200 g of green beans
- 2 cc of olive oil .
Dinner: 741 kcal L 27 g G 92 g P 38 g
- 100 g of basmati rice
- 125 g of salmon
- 200 g of broccoli
- 2 cc of olive oil .
- I add 20 g of nuts per meal plus one apple at lunchtime and 30g of casein self not counted in the macros above .
10. What a teacher’s meal prep looks like. @thepracticalprep
- Breakfast: sautéed greens + mushrooms + chicken sausage
- Lunch: balsamic pork tenderloin + roasted green beans + rainbow carrots
- Snack: sugar snap peas + Rx bar / Thunderbird bar