Check out our new SHOP page!
1. Productive weekend, healthy weekdays ahead! @Fitnessfitjess
Breakfast: Made fresh daily
- Baked chicken breast/thighs w/ green beans
- Quinoa salad (avocado, tomato, feta cheese, olive oil, lemon juice ),
- Apple cubes
- @gimmesomeoven jambalaya (sausage, shrimp, bell peppers, onion, celery, tomatoes, brown rice)
- Roasted veggies (not shown)
- Purple sweet potatoes,
- Tuna salad
2. Squashy way to stay fit! @Justicesfitnessjourney
- Butternut squash
- Spaghetti squash
- Chicken marinated in lemon juice, soy sauce and chili peppers.
- Pan seared salmon
- Sautéed cherry tomatoes
- Baby carrots
3. Taking it to the next level! @Beastgrind_hustlemind
- Breakfast: Cook daily
- Lunch: 3 Chicken (no skin), cup cabbage, 4oz brown corn
- Dinner: 6oz G., cup S. and cup
- Snacks between meals: 1/2cup almonds
6. Vegan Buddha bowls all the way. @A.hunter_myfitnessjourney
Vegan Buddha bowls with an almond ginger dressing.
- Buckwheat noodles
- Red pepper
- Baby kale
- Baby tomato
- Almond butter
- Almond milk
- Soy sauce
7. Protein’s up and nutrition consistent! @Buffnerdfitness
- Meal 1: Greek yogurt and almonds
- Meal 2: Chicken and gourmet potatoes with feta cheese
- Meal 3: Stir fry beef and gourmet potatoes with feta cheese
- Meal 4: Chicken and broccoli
9. Whipping up a quick prep for the rest of the week! @Carinafitmama
- Meal 1 (pre-training): Smoothie with 30gm @peaknutritionals Tone protein powder, 25gm oats, 125gm frozen mango, some spinach and water. .
- Meal 2 (post-training): 140gm cooked pasta, chicken breast cooked in basil and garlic tomato sauce with steamed green veg. .
- Meal 3 (late lunch): Thai chicken, garlic, basil and chilli stir fry with steamed green veg.
- Snacks: 50gm fresh strawberries, @chobaniau plain Greek yoghurt, @aussiebodies low carb mini protein bars and homemade egg “muffins” (egg whites, bacon, cheese, spinach, onion and capsicum)
10. All set for the a healthy week! @Kattansky
Breakfast (not pictured):
- breakfast protein smoothie with 1 banana, 100g yogurt, 50g frozen raspberries, scoop of pea protein, 150ml unsweetened almond milk and 1-2 tsp chia seeds (4g F • 42g C • 39g P)
- 90g homemade peri peri chicken, 80g green beans and asparagus, 100g sweet potato chips (4g F • 26g C • 32g P)
- 90g chilli, lime and coriander marinaded chicken with 1 cup steamed broccoli and 100g Tilda brown rice (7g F • 35g C • 36g P)
- 100g cottage cheese with 100g blueberries (2g F • 19g C • 12g P)