1. Stunning Whole 30 meal prep! @sangria_on_the_rocks
Meal 1: Egg white muffins and an apple
Meal 2: Roast chicken and coconut avocado slaw
Meal 3: Tuna salad with a side of mushroom and okra
Meal 4: Shepherd’s pie
2. Going all out on greens this week. @nenasfitspiration
Lunch: Cheese stuffed Turkey meatballs with Trader Joe’s Soyaki stir fried broccolini and brussles prouts
MiniMeal: Chicken breasts cooked on an iron skillet, seasoned with Flavor God’s garlic lovers seasoning on a bed of baby spinach with bolt house avocado cilantro dressing .
6. Cauliflower Sushi, anyone? @saxmastasteve
Meal: Baked salmon cauliflower rice sushi rolls filled with with asparagus, cucumber, bell pepper, sweet onions, avocado, carrots, and radish.
Sides: Pickled ginger, spicy brussel sprouts, and grape tomatoes.
Post workout meals: Sweet potato spaghetti with turkey meatballs.
7. Prepped for success! @madelineeatsandmoves
- Breakfast: Egg/Italian sausage and potato breakfast burritos
- Snack: Blueberry mint smoothie
- Lunch: Chicken and spinach stuffed bell peppers
- Snack: Popcorn
- Dinner: Chicken enchilada casserole
- Pre-workout: Dark chocolate espresso beans and pistachios
- Post-workout: Homemade peanut butter protein bars
10. Love on home-cooking. @k.elle__bbg
Breakfast: Greek yogurt and frozen berries.
Lunch/dinner: eggs and tomato dish OR roasted turkey meatballs with homemade tomato sauce OR Turkey & Spinach stir fry OR steak (3oz each portion- defrosting in fridge so not shown here!)
All meals are served with 1/2 cup rice and 1/2 cup steamed broccoli/Brussel sprouts.
Snacks: 2 pieces of fruit!