Apply "MPSALL25" at checkout.
1. Comfort food made healthy by @Justget.fit.
Meal 2: omelet boxes with 1 egg, 1/2 c egg whites, 1 1/2 c spinach, 1 1/2 Tbsp. sundried tomatoes, 2 laughing cow cheese triangles (I make my omelettes fresh each day).
Meal 3: Chocolate chip caramel @detourbar to keep my sweet tooth at bay
Meal 4: Home made chicken chili
Meal 5: Homemade protein style chicken cheeseburgers and sweet potato fries made using my @tfal_canada (Burgers: I mixed together 1 cup panko bread crumbs, 2 eggs, @flavorgod “Everything” seasoning and 1200 grams ground chicken breast with 2 small minced onions. Baked at 400 F for 7 minutes and then grilled). I’ll be eating my burger and fries with @simplegirlsite BBQ sauce!!!
Meal 6: 35 almonds and cherry tomatoes
I also will be using the key limes to make my drinking water more exciting
Cost per person $60 cad. ($46 usd)
1 hour and 40 minutes to prep
Everything goes in the fridge, nothing is frozen and everything will be eaten by Friday lunch.
2. Utilize homegrown meat and veggies just like @Dontforgetbreakfast.
- Beef roast, garlic mashed potatoes, sweet corn
- Homestyle hamburger helper with heart-shaped pasta
- Burrito bowls
- Five bean chili
- Cowboy beef stew with potatoes and carrots
4. Cure yourself with the healthiest food @Ninapaine.
Post workout: Superfoods Shake w/banana&pb
Breakfast: eggs&oats w/almond butter
Lunch: Turkey, root veges, and collards
Dinner: Miso vegetable & turkey soup
If I’m hungry in the afternoon I’ll eat berries or oranges
5. Simple is best when it comes to sticking to meal prep according to @Lilspag.
- Red pepper & zucchini egg muffins
- Greek yogurt
- Paleo pork egg roll in a bowl
- Paleo no-bake apple protein bars
- Slow cooker paleo chicken Marsala with brown rice spaghetti
7. Inexpensive and healthy meals throughout the week @Dumbandbelle.
Meal 1: @ricardocuisine Chicken and sweet potato casserole
Meal 2: @spinachtiger Filet of sole with tomato (brown rice and green beans)
Meal 3: Beef chili and mixed veggies
Snack 1: @beautifulme_bbg Rawnola mixed in toasted oats with plain greek yoghurt
Snack 2: Roasted chickpeas
Snack 3: Assorted fruit
Not pictured: Carrot salad and baked tofu, mixed veggies and cottage cheese, roasted brussel sprouts
TOTAL COST: $114
8. Whole 30 meal prep courtesy of @New.fit.beginning.
Meal 1: Boiled eggs and smoothies (smoothies to be made fresh daily)
Meal 2: Jalapeño Turkey Meatballs with sweet potato mash and steamed broccoli (inspired by @whole30homies)
Meal 3: Steak fajita’s on a bed of crisp romaine lettuce
Snacks: Berries, apples, bananas and sunflower seeds (not pictured)
Last minute snack addition: Sweet & Salty Brownie bite protein balls coated with coconut. (inspired by @physioash, recipe from @katiecrewe)
9. Trying something new @Stepping4mylife.
Breakfast: Flatbread egg white turkey sandwich! (Trying something new, tired of boil eggs)
Morning snack: Skinny pop white cheddar popcorn.
Lunch: Meatballs and steamed broccoli.
Afternoon snack: Premier protein (first time trying this protein shake).
Emergency snack at school: Green grapes.
10. Lunches ready! @Theresnofinishline
Each day consists of a different meat protein source.
- Steak grilled with onions and herbs
- Pan fried honey and Italian chicken breast
- Shrimp cooked in onion, garlic and a dash of soy sauce
- Ham from bone-in cooked with BBQ seasoning
- Pangasius (catfish) steamed and then pan fried with butter, garlic, onion, lemon and other spices and herbs.
Apply "MPSALL25" at checkout.