2. Breakfasts and lunches for two! @tddjpmom
Meal 1: Turkey sausage, egg, and veggie quesadillas
Meal 2: Veggie omelettes
Meal 3: Sweet potato and egg hash
Meal 4: Salads with either chicken, tuna, or cottage cheese for protein
Raw veggies: Broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, celery, spinach
6. Pretty sleek and neat. @rockl1221
- Shredded Brussels sprouts
- Sweet potatoes
- Mushrooms cooked in coconut oil
- Vietnamese lemongrass chicken thighs with red peppers and onions and jasmine rice.
7. Striving for a healthier self! @melissareneefit
- Basic overnight oats
- Hard boiled eggs
- Spinach & banana to toss into my shakes
- Balsamic pork loin & brussels sprouts
- Cabbage sautéed with chicken
- Superfood no bake bars topped with chocolate chips
8. Healthy variations throughout the week. @rk.tb
- Spaghetti squash with salsa & turkey/mushroom meatballs.
- Spicy sausage with cauliflower.
- Spicy sausage & cranberry stuffed turkey roll with fried cabbage & carrots.
10. Stunningly and deliciously healthy! @mykaleidoscopesoul
- Blueberry Oat Bars
- Chopped apples for yogurt parfaits
- Salads for Richard’s lunch @ohsheglows and Caesar Salad for my lunches
- Coconut Curry Shrimp & Quinoa
- Easy Lean Chili
- Portioned hummus, crackers, and grapes
- Took some pumpkin muffins out of the freezer