1. Multi-colored ways to keep you fit. @fitfunology
- Multicolored potato
- Sweet potato
- Mushroom, onion, & parsley sautéed
- Dark red beans and black eyed peas
- Ground beef (recipe: @fitwomeneat 👏🏼)
- Chickpeas with lime juice and parsley
- Steamed green beans
- Brussel sprouts
- Multicolored carrots
Smoothie packets (all have kale, almond milk, protein powder, and yogurt as base)
- Pineapple mango
- Berry: Strawberry, blueberry, and blackberry.
- Banana, blackberry, and blueberries.
- Another berry
- Almond butter packets
- An accidental peanut butter packet 😅
- Rx bars
- Protein filled cubes from @earthfare
2. Vegan meals to navigate a healthy week. @fitwithfiya
- Breakfast: steel cut oats made with almond milk flax seeds, chia seed, and maple syrup.
- Second meals: Fruit smoothies, mixed nuts (almonds, cashews, walnuts) and a salad as big as my face.
- Snacks: Apples and bliss balls.
- Dinner Option 1: Coconut brown rice, black beans, and maple mustard Brussels sprout & green beans.
- Dinner Option 2: Coconut brown rice, roasted peppers and onions, and steamed broccoli
I’ve also been taking a shot of lime juice, apple cider vinegar, honey and fresh ginger first thing in the morning.
3. Fruit your way to a healthier life. @fitwomeneat
- Meal 1: Oven Baked Salmon with Poppy Seeds- Quinoa with Roasted Almonds and Dried Cranberries- Mandarin Oranges.
- Meal 2: Curried Chicken with Pecan and Green Apple- White Rice- Cherry Tomatoes
- Meal 3: Garlic Sauteed Green Beans- Pineapple and Chicken Shish Kabobs- White Rice with Tomatoes.
4. Consistent actions to create consistent result. @buckeye_fitness
- Top Row: 6 oz chicken, 6 oz sweet potatoes and asparagus (lunch)
- Middle Row: 7 oz 85/15 beef, 7 oz red potatoes (preworkout meal)
- Bottom Row: 6 oz chicken, 8 oz sweet potatoes and asparagus (dinner)
7. Wrap up a great week! @sweat.love.and.macros
- Top 4: Frank’s hot sauce marinated shredded chicken, sliced red onion, and lettuce paired with a @udisglutenfree tortilla. (309 calories/27g protein/37g carbs/7g fat)
- Bottom row: shrimp, dice carrots, chopped red onion, 1 egg, peas, and riced cauliflower. Cooked with cayenne powder and Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning. (316 calories/ 36g protein/ 26g carbs/ 7f fat)
10. Healthy meals as weapon for the fitness battle. @bridgeface87
- Breakfast: Sweet potato, kale, turkey bacon hash/Medium boiled eggs/Berries/Greek yogurt
- Lunch: Chicken, veggie, hummus wraps/Cottage cheese/Roasted zucchini
- Dinner: Turkey and 5 grain dirty rice/Spiced carrots/Lemon broccoli