1. Weekly goodness! @noomiie_
- Breakfast: Broccoli & Stilton Egg White Muffins w/ Cheesy Mash Cups
- Lunch: Chicken & Tomato Pesto Pasta Salad
- Dinner: Lemon & Garlic Prawns w/ Asparagus & Butternut Squash
2. One for the books! @peanutbutterandfitness
- Protein pancakes from an upcoming project
- Teriyaki Turkey Meatballs with Bok Choy and Sweet Potato noodles
- Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken with Corn and Zucchini
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
5. Ensuring a pretty neat lunches and dinners for the week. @new.fit.beginning
- Meal 1: Broccoli & Bacon Quiche with an apple and cucumber.
- Meal 2: Slow Cooker Chicken Carnitas with rice, corn & lettuce.
6. Sleek prepping. @amircannon
Meal 1: 140g minsley steel cut oats, green apple, black coffee.
Meal 2: Whole grain pasta – 6oz lean ground turkey, organic tomato sauce, whole grain pasta noodles.
Meal 3: Pineapple chicken and rice – 6oz chicken breast, brown rice, pineapple.
Meal 4: Chicken & fruit salad- 4oz grilled chicken, sunflower seeds, craisins, blue berries, apples, feta cheese, no dressing.
Meals seasoned with @flavorgod seasonings. (No random additives and also that they are low sodium).
7. Variation in food, consistency in meal prepping. @cedeenicole
- Monday/Wednesday: Sage-rubbed garlic chicken w bell peppers and zucchini which will be topped with cilantro-lime diced avocado
- Tuesday/Thursday: Pesto chicken with either Brussels sprouts + carrots or broccoli & sweet potato
8. Navigating a healthy week ahead. @kaylbyl
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs and English muffin
- Lunch: Teriyaki chicken with rice and broccoli.
- Dinner: Mahi mahi with quinoa and asparagus
- Snacks: Usual apple, banana, grapes and a Larabar with banana oat walnut muffins
9. Meal prep on point. @sangria_on_the_rocks
- Meal 1: Egg white muffins and a pear
- Meal 2: Carnitas salad in a jar
- Meal 3: Roast chicken, grilled bell pepper and onion, and an apple
- Meal 4: Gumbo and cauliflower rice
10. Nothing beats veggies. @yonasmealpreps
- Breakfast: 5 egg whites and spinach. 2 pieces of Ezekiel toast with avocados to be made fresh in the AM (18P 1F 30C).
- Lunch: Baked tilapia and zucchini with steamed red potatoes (44P 6F 34C).
- Dinner: 93/7 ground beef with bell peppers and kidney beans. (46P 16F 28C). SNACKS: @dymatize ISO-100 whey protein shakes (vanilla), clementines, almonds, cucumbers & tuna.