Check out our new SHOP page!
2. Veggie Overload! @themealworld
- Meal 1: Enchilada chicken (topped with avocado, cilantro, light sour cream and salsa after heating) with polenta and roasted veggies.
- Meal 2: Sauted rosemary pork tenderloin with mushrooms, whipped potatoes and broccoli. Overnight oats not shown.
- Snacks to power us through the day include rice cakes with peanut butter, @rxbar and @fuelforfire
3. Easy breezy lunches. @celenakinsey
- Turkey burgers,
- Green beans
- Mashed sweet potatoes
- Price breakdown:
- 2 lbs of ground turkey at 4.99 a lb=$10
- 1 massive sweet potato: $3
- 1/2 onion+ handful of spinach=$1
- 2 bags of green beans: $5
- about $19 for the week!
8. Omnivore diet. @marekfitness
- Crustless egg/eggwhites spinach quiche .
- Turkey burger with fresh bell peppers and edamame
- Greek yogurt with blueberries, flax seed and pineapple (pre-workout)
- Workout and post workout shake (not shown).
- Crockpot made chicken beans tomato pasta
- Top round broiled steak with sweet potatoes and broccoli .
- Carrots, peppers and cucumbers with hummus
9. Colorful days ahead. @fitwomeneat
- Breakfast: Colorful Breakfast Plate with Eggs, Avocado, Sautéed Cherry Tomatoes, Plantains and Homemade Turkey Patty.
- Snack: Almond and Peanut Butter Banana Snack with Toppings.
- Lunch: Pineapple Fried Rice with Cashew Nuts and Veggies, Chicken Mushroom Kabobs.
- Dinner: Ground Turkey Stuffed Acorn Squash.