1. All set! @kaylbyl
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with an English muffin
- Lunch: My go to spinach,strawberry, feta and walnut salad with chicken and avocado
- Dinner: Turkey with rice and broccoli
- Snacks: Apple, grapes, banana, Larabar and banana oatmeal muffins
2. Hitting the right amount of protein. @peanutbutterisbae
- Chicken fajitas over rice and BBQ coated chicken with ranch seasoned potatoes
- Not pictured is the other 2K calories of protein shakes, pop tarts, oatmeal, banana, egg whites, annnnd prob chocolate, ice cream, chips
5. Set goals and achieve it! @jaimie_brewis
- Balsamic baked chicken with sweet potatoes
- Ground turkey and peppers mash with brussel sprouts & butternut squash
- Peanut Butter Protein energy bites.
- New Grounds coffee snack bar.
- Modere vanilla protein powder snack packs
- Plain Greek yogurt.
- Modere Tria all natural energy drink
- LaCroix water.
6. Arroz con pollo, anyone? @wanderingweights
- Chicken breasts (I used 690 grams)
- 1/2 tsp of salt.
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder.
- 1/4 tsp oregano.
- 1/2 chopped onion.
- 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro.
- 1 bell pepper chopped.
- 2 garlic cloves minced.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil.
- 1 tbsp tomato paste.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp Sazon seasoning
1. Season the chicken with salt, garlic powder and oregano and cook it on a skillet turned to medium high heat until browned on all sides.
2. Remove the chicken, wipe the skillet and sauté the onion, garlic, cilantro and pepper for about 2 min
3. Add the water, tomato paste, sazon and chicken to the skillet. Cover and cook on low until chicken is cooked completely. About 25 min
4. You can add fresh cilantro to the top or olives (that’s what I did) and you can pair it with rice or cauliflower rice for a low carb version.
I also added these little guac cups (in the macro count)
8. More than just a little inspiration. @marekfitness
- Oatmeal protein blueberry pancakes with greek yogurt
- Kiwi and peanut butter
- Brown rice spaghetti with marinara sauce, meatless meatball and steamed broccoli
- Tempeh black bean burger wit sweet potatoes ans asparagus
- Veggies, hummus, spinach, beans and eggs for salads
- Grazed cabbage with protein blend grain mix amd hard boiled eggs
- Post workout shake by @trueprotein