2. 12 hours of healthy food. @caligirlgetsfit
- Breakfast: Breakfast scramble has potatoes, tofu, spinach, and eggs!
- Lunch: Noodle stir fry – includes veggies and chicken!
- Snack: Baby bananas and some almonds!
- Protein shake: @womensbest protein shake before workout
- Dinner: Baked chicken, potatoes, roasted veggies, quinoa.
- Snack: pomegranate!
3. Bulk away. @fitfunology
- Breakfast: oats bowl with banana, almond butter, strawberries, blueberries, with a side of eggs and a little packet of hummus (not pictured).
- Lunch: indian style chickpeas (obsessed with chickpeas these days).
- Dinner: mexican shredded chicken
- Post workout: chocolate chips, frozen banana, scoop of green superfood, 2 scoops of chocolate flavor protein, almond milk, and coffee (The picture will be with my workout video).
- Snack 1: prosciutto, cheese, and olives with a banana and a cutie.
- Snack 2: mediterranean chickpea salad jar.
4. Some things to think about when planning your meals! @meowmeix
- Dairy – while I usually limit my dairy overall, some types are better for you than others. Look for raw unpasteurized products that aren’t stripped of minerals & nutrients. Greek yogurt and cottage cheese will be easier for your body to digest since they have probiotics, just watch out for added sugars.
- Leafy greens – I try to add to at least 2 of my meals if not more, usually foods like kale, spinach, broccoli or broccoli sprouts. They’re packed with fiber, folic acid, vitamins & minerals and a host of phytochemicals, such as lutein, beta-cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and beta-carotene.
- Carbs – While carbohydrates have be pinned as the devil 😈, it’s important to feed your body the right amount or it can go into starvation mode & hold on to fat even more. So unless you’re doing a ketogenesis diet, make sure to plan the proper amount. I like to eat a heavier amount of carbs post workout like with the protein pancakes & berries and fill the rest of the day with my carbs from veggies. Then a popcorn party at night because it’s delicious & low cal
5. Indian food craving satisfied! @wanderingweights
Chicken+sweet potato curry with cauliflower rice and hummus!
- 1. Go to Trader Joe’s and buy curry simmer sauce 🙌🏻
- 2. I steamed some sweet potatoes (I used 325 g) before so it wouldn’t take me as long to cook them in the sauce
- 3. Cut up chicken for the week (I used 183g each day). Pro tip: WEIGH your chicken before cooking it
- 4. Cut up 1/2 yellow onion
- 5. Add curry simmer sauce to a deep dish pan, add 1 cup of water, add chicken, onion and sweet potatoes
- 6. Put a lid on it and cook on medium heat until chicken is cooked through
For a thicker sauce you can just take the lid off for a few minutes and let it thicken up as the water evaporates.
For cauliflower rice I just buy it at Trader Joe’s and cook it in a skillet for 5 min on medium heat and add whatever seasoning I want to it!
And the hummus is homemade and it’s just a vitamix recipe.
In 30 min you’re done making your lunch for the week and it’s quick, easy and delicious!
7. Meal Diary with only 1830 Cals! @fit_pham
- Post-workout: #womensbest vegan protein shake and a banana.
- Breakfast: Savory oatmeal. Yeah, that’s right, you read it correctly. SAVORY. It’ll change your world, y’all.
- Snack 1: Good ole Lara bar and Icelandic yogurt. The yogurt is SO GOOD and was on super sale at Sprouts so I decided to buy one
- Lunch: Garlic mashed potatoes, tofu + nutritional yeast, roasted carrots and green beans.
- Snack 2: Hummus + Trader Joe’s plaintain chips.
- Dinner: Eat Banza chickpea pasta + lentil tomato sauce + spinach.
9. So much yummy goodness in a photo! @zer02sixty
- Grilled Marinated Steak Bites
- Grilled Shrimp
- Spinach w/peppers & onions
- Sweet potatoes
- Greek Yogurt
- A gallon of water per day
10. This is how you make meal prepping look like bomb! @neu_ron_
- Meal1: EggWhite pie slices & 6oz Steel Cut Oats
- Meal2: 99/1 Turkey Chili & 4oz Brown Rice + wholy guacamole
- Meal 3: Healthy Shepherds Pie. 96/4 Beef, diced Potatoes, peas and grilled onions
- Meal4: Southwest Pulled Chicken & 4oz brown rice
- Meal5: Chicken Pasta Salad. 3oz Barilla Protein pasta, peas, corn, olives, feta cheese, broccoli and shredded chicken breast (post workout)
- Snack 1: Light&Fit Greek Yogurt
- Snack 2: Quest Bar