Check out our new SHOP page!
1. Only delicious and healthy meals allowed! @Fitwomeneat
- Omelette- Oats- Greek Yogurt and Grapefruit
- Protein Pancakes- Boiled Eggs- Berries
Lunch & Dinner:
- Whole Wheat Spaghetti- Zoodles- Beef Mince- Tomato Sauce
- Grilled Salmon- Quinoa Salad- Steamed Broccoli
- Curry and Garlic Marinated Chicken Breast- Brown Rice- Purple Cauliflower and Broccoflower
2. Organically lip-smacking preps! @Gujuflavakreations
- Homemade Organic Marinara Sauce with Organic Ground Turkey, Yellow Bell Pepper, Orange Bell Pepper, Spinach and Kale over Organic Spaghetti Squash
- Side of Baked Organic Broccoli and Cauliflower
- Organic Blueberries
- Organic Turkey Peppered Sausage
- Organic Oatmeal
3. Adequately shredded to perfection. @Nenasfitspiration
Lunch: Shredded Chicken with stir fry Veggies, broccoli, asparagus and baby bella mushrooms.
Simple Chicken Breast Recipe:
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 jar of salsa
- 4 hours in a slow cooker on high
5. One aspect of your life you can control is what you eat. @Ke_hays
- Cajun seasoned steak
- Peppers with roasted asparagus
- Sweet potatoes.
- My healthy take on Spanish rice (red quinoa, cauliflower rice, shredded chicken, and taco seasoning)
- Brussels sprouts roasted with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
7. Simple and steady healthy meals for the week. @Izzy_rose_love
- Breakfast: Eggs boiled
- Pre-Workout Snack: Sweet potatoes roasted
- Lunch: Honey mustard chicken breast (4 oz), Roasted veggies and fresh spinach and Rice (1/2 cup cooked)
10. Creating a better life through better eating habits. @lhliles
- Buffalo Greek yogurt “ranch” chicken salad lettuce wraps with a side of quinoa
- The chicken salad is loaded with fresh veggies: green onion, celery, carrot, and cucumber