Check out our new SHOP page!
1. Getting down the business. @peanutbutterandfitness
• Blueberry Almond Oatmeal Muffins with egg white omelets
• Pesto Chicken with Asparagus and Sweet Potato
• Turkey Taco Salad
• Grilled Teriyaki Chicken with Veggies and Rice
2. Break it down. @fitwomeneat
- Breakfast: 427 calories, 20 g protein, 10 g carbs, 34 g fat.
- Snack 1: 154 calories, 7 g protein, 21 g carbs, 5 g fat.
- Lunch: 441 calories, 53 g protein, 26 g carbs, 13 g fat.
- Snack 2: 222 calories, 11 g protein, 27 g carbs, 8 g fat.
- Dinner: 363 calories ,49 g protein, 7 g carbs, 14 g fat.
- Before Bed: 95 calories, 4 g protein, 4 g carbs, 8 g fat.
3. Pushing self to the best it can be. @fitnessfitjess
- Breakfast: made fresh daily
- Lunch: salad w spinach, shrimp, carrots, corn, peas, hemp seeds, walnuts, avocado, & goat cheese + cilantro jalapeño dressing + strawberries & cherries
- Dinner 1: salmon w roasted zucchini & asparagus
- Dinner 2: baked pasta w ground turkey, zucchini, onion, & spinach
- Snacks: @siggisdairy yogurt, @squareorganics bars [“fitnessfitjess” for 20% off], dark chocolate almond butter cups, & hard boiled eggs
5. Taking advantage of the awesome summer produce available. @denise_sweetpeasandsaffron
- Left: Fruit Salads: 1 cup of watermelon, cherry and kiwi chunks, squeeze of lime and a pinch of chili powder.
- Middle: Chocolate Greek Yogurt Fruit Dip + strawberries and blackberries (recipe: http://sweetpeasandsaffron.com/2017/02/3-greek-yogurt-fruit-dips-meal-prep-idea.html)⠀
- Right (middle): Chocolate Almond Quinoa Snack Bars (http://sweetpeasandsaffron.com/2017/04/chocolate-almond-quinoa-snack-bars.html)⠀
6. Counting macros made easier. @sweat.love.and.macros
- Meal 1: 5 oz Extra lean ground turkey marinated in Trader Joe’s red pepper, eggplant, and garlic spread with lettuce, tomato, onion, jalapeño, and pepper jack cheese stuffed in a whole wheat pita 😛😋 Macros: 338 calories 44P/33C/6F
- Meal 2: 5 oz chicken breast baked with Mrs. Dash fiesta lime salt free seasoning with 125g of sweet potato. Going to add in a tbsp of sour cream and some onion to this meal to make the macros: 305 calories with 36P/29C/5F
- Also, adding some greens to each meal with 2 cups of garden salad and 2 tbsp bolthouse blue cheese adding 50 calories to each meal and adding 3P/4C/3F
8. My kind of Diary. @lafitara
- 6:30am – Breakfast 1: Strawberry, banana, kiwi smoothie bowl. There’s a lot of other goodness in here. 🥝
- 9:30am – Breakfast 2: Two egg skillet with tomatoes, zucchini, and spinach. Because I almost made every meal on this breakfasts. 😋
- 12:00pm – Snack 1: Two hard-boiled eggs + veggies and @hopefoods hummus.
- 2:30pm – Lunch: Ground turkey, quinoa, and veggies
- 5:00pm – Snack #2: Tara’s protein energy bites with @binniescoconutbutter + @kevitadrinks
- 8:00pm – Dinner: Chicken cobb salad.