2. Delightful meals for a busy week ahead. @cleanmondaymeals
- Chicken Fried Rice
- BBQ Chicken Veggie Bowls
- Mini Meatloafs & Steamed Veggies
- Penne Pasta Chicken Sausage and Roasted Veggies
- Hearty Breakfast Bowls
- Oatmeal Cookie Energy Bites
10. Sticking to healthy meals. @andypifit
- Breakfast: My overnight oats! You can find the recipe in yesterday’s post
- Lunch: 1/2 cup of whole grain brown rice mixed with peas and carrots, 5 oz chicken breast seasoned with @flavorgod, 4 oz of green beans.
- Snacks: 1 oz of almonds for pre-workout and 1 scoop of #SaschaFitness whey protein with 1 cup of coconut almond milk for post-workout. I add an additional snack some days if I’m hungry in the morning I just eat a @powercrunch bar and all good!
- Dinner: 4 oz turkey burger (recipe coming soon!), 4 oz asparagus and 1 small avocado (about 4 oz)