Apply "MPSALL25" at checkout.
1. There’s no better way achieving your fitness goal than sharing both its struggle and success with someone close to you. Meal prepping, one of the most effective way of monitoring your food intake can be done with a partner. This way, you get to have second opinion and help with the whole process.
Row 1: Seared pork chops with Cajun seasoning, sautéed kale with caramelized onions and mashed potatoes
Row 2: Chicken burritos with black beans, corn, cilantro, some cheese and on the side i quickly mashed up some guacamole with cilantro and lime juice, also home made a quick no cook version of my salsa
Row 3: Grilled some steak, grilled some corn, bell peppers and onions. Cut the corn off he cob, seasoned it, put a little cilantro on it and wah lah a grill platter for you.
2. With numerous healthy recipes that can suit your preference, you are provided with a lot of options to choose from in creating your meal plans and cooking your food.
Row 1: Snack salads with spring mix, feta, cranberries, pecans (tomatoes for mine), hard boiled egg and balsamic dressing
Row 2: Chicken lettuce tacos made with flavorgod tacotuesday seasoning. Lettuce isn’t in the picture but you just wrap it up in the lettuce. On the side I have lime zest cilantro rice and sautéed corn and black beans also with cilantro.
Row 3, top half: I’m not a big steak lover but my husband is so I seasoned some steak in flavorgod everything and also a little dynamite. White rice in the middle and steamed carrots broccoli and asparagus on the side with some more everything seasoning
Row 3, bottom half: Chia seed teriyaki turkey meatballs. Turkey meatballs with ginger, garlic and scallions baked in the oven and then coated in my chia seed teriyaki. Put them on top of some white rice with steamed carrots broccoli and asparagus. Sesame seeds on top
Row 4: Strawberries
3. Vegetables are definitely one of the healthiest ingredients you can include in your meal prep plans. Vegetables are important part of healthy eating and provide a source of many nutrients, including potassium, fiber, folate (folic acid) and vitamins A, E and C.
Row 1: Snack salads with spring mix, carrots, feta, cranberries, pecans (tomatoes for mine) and balsamic dressing
Row 2: Homemade two hour tomato sauce with elbow macaroni, ground turkey, zuchinni. Seasoned with flavorgod Italian zest, pizza flavor, red pepper flakes and mozzerella on the top.
Row 3: Ranch garlic chicken burgers. Ground chicken mixed with garlic, flavorgod ranch and a little bit of flavorgod bacon lovers seasoning as well. Some other special seasonings in there to give it tasty flavor. Mashed sweet potatoes on the side with roasted asparagus
Row 4: Parfaits
4. Fish is one of the healthiest meat you can opt to include in cooking. Others are even strict in eating only fish which makes them pescatarian. Salmon, for example, is an excellent source of high-quality protein, vitamins and minerals (including potassium, selenium and vitamin B12) but it is their content of omega-3 fatty acids that receives the most attention.
Row 1: Side salad with spring mix, feta, cranberries, carrots, croutons and almonds. Balsamic dressing
Row 2: Turkey chili, crockpot for 7 hours while I went about my Sunday. Super easy. Red bell pepper, green bell pepper, black beans, kidney beans, onion, ground turkey, crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, jalapeño, garlic and some spices (chili powder, cumin and some other secrets), Some cheddar cheese on the side.
Row 3: Flavorgod lemon garlic on some roast salmon. Roasted zuchinni with garlic lovers. And Israeli couscous with some lemon zest
Row 4: Parfaits per usual
5. One great way to keep meal prepping fun is by planning a different “recipe theme” per week. You can have Mexican recipes in one week then Italian the next.
Left: Taco bowls
Middle: Teriyaki turkey burgers made with my chia seed teriyaki
Right: Blueberry, mango strawberry parfaits
Bowls are made with:
-shredded boiled chicken breast (4 for 4 portions)
-1/2 cup Mexican rice (choose your poison on how you make this)
-sautéed corn/pinto beans/cilantro -I prefer black beans
-1/2 avocado for each portion
-1/4 lime for squeezing
-cherry tomatoes on my portion because I love them
-1 tbsp. Of crushed tortilla chips on each serving for some carbs
-sprinkle chicken with 1/2 tbsp of flavorgod taco Tuesday
Teriyaki burgers start with:
➖1/2 red onion
➖3 cloves garlic minced
➖1 1/2 tbsp. Fresh Grated ginger
1 tbsp coconut oil. Sauté all together. Start onion first, 4 mins, add garlic and ginger, 1 min.
Add it into a large bowl with 2lbs raw ground turkey and then add
3/4 cup regular Panko bread crumbs
1/4-1/2 cup teriyaki sauce of your choosing (check the label for ingredients, you may want more or even less depending on diet requirements)
Mix thoroughly and form into patties. For normal portions this is about 6 burgers.
If this is a meal prep and you are going to reheat, I recommend grilling burgers 5-6 minutes per side in the portions given above. If going to eat immediately, I recommend grilling 7-9 mins per side depending upon how thick you made the patties. Remember, turkey is not beef! Cook your meat thoroughly. (Medium/high heat).
On the same pan, take pineapple slices and grill/sauté for 2 mins per side
6. Undeniably, parfaits are irresistible. It is suggested to make your own though to make it healthier and nutritious. And it’s simple; all you need are some fresh berries, fat free yogurt and dry, plain oatmeal. You can substitute the oatmeal for some wholegrain, low-sugar cereal or some natural granola.
Left: Spring mix with cucumber, pecans, cranberries and feta cheese. Grilled chicken breast to go on top. Homemade triple berry balsamic salad dressing (puréed some blueberries, blackberries and strawberries with some balsamic vinegar, EVOO and salt and pepper).
Middle: Vegetables, orzo and sweet Italian sausage. Bell pepper, zuchinni, red onion, garlic, cherry tomatoes, and carrot all sautéed, combined with orzo and then topped with seared sausage and parsley.
Right: Mango strawberry and triple berry parfaits.
7. Meatloaf, which is traditionally made with ground beef or a mix of ground beef, pork and veal, is often too high in fat and sodium to be considered healthy. Although, you can make this dish at home using healthier ingredients to turn this comforting — but typically unhealthy — dish into one that is nutritious enough to include in your diet occasionally.
Left: Chicken breast seasoned with flavorgod lemon garlic and some herbes de Provence, lemon pepper broccoli and lemon basil orzo
Middle: Turkey meatloaf on top of mashed sweet potatoes with coconut oil and a little cayenne pepper. Roasted asparagus on the side.
Right: Parfaits with Greek yogurt mixed with chia seeds and topped with blueberries, blackberries and strawberries
8. Grilling is one great way to cook your food. One great benefit of having your food grilled is that the excess fats drip off meats and cook away leaving less fat in the food itself. Also, vegetables retain more vitamins and minerals when grilled!
Row 1 (left): Meatballs and Zoodles with lemony pepper cream sauce, used with Greek yogurt to get it creamy. 5 zuchinnis in the zoodler, and some roasted asparagus. Meatballs are made with lemon garlic flavorgod, minced garlic, Panko breadcrumbs and some coarse ground pepper.
Row 2 (middle): Ssalmon seasoned with all spice, Salt and pepper, seared in coconut oil. Cups of a cucumber strawberry relish with made lemon zest and mint. Couscous under the salmon and roasted broccoli on the side
Row 3 (right): Top is parfaits, variation of berries include strawberry, blueberry, blackberry and pomegranate seeds. On the bottom are some turkey burgers made from extra meatball meat mixture for a midday snack.
9. Another favorite among fit enthusiasts is Chia seeds. They rank among the top plant based sources of protein. This is one of the reason this super seed is great to consume for those trying to put on lean muscle, burn fat, and balance blood sugar levels.
1. Very left: Cherry blueberry and blackberry parfait and also a strawberry one, granola on the side. All yogurt is mixed with chia.
2. Middle: Teriyaki salmon bowls made with sautéed (in coconut oil) bell peppers, broccoli and snow peas. Basmati rice on the bottom. Chia teriyaki on the side. Salmon seasoned with flavorgod garlic lovers and sautéed with coconut oil.
3. Right: Chicken breasts with salsa verde (slow cooked for 6 hours). Sautéed corn and black beans with flavorgod taco Tuesday and cilantro then made Mexican rice and put it together. Lettuce and a half avocado. Chipotle ranch dressing on the side as well as red salsa.
10. You can alternate chicken with Turkey. This meat is a rich source of protein. It is also a source of selenium, which is essential for thyroid hormone metabolism. Furthermore, this yummy meat also boosts immunity and acts as an antioxidant.
Left: Turkey taco lettuce wraps: ground turkey with flavorgod taco Tuesday seasoning, onions and bell peppers, Mexican rice with mashed black beans with oregano, limes and half avocado. And homemade red and green salsa
Right: Green chicken pasta: roasted broccoli and zucchini tossed with a light lemon basil sauce made with Greek yogurt a little parm and lots of lemon. On top is grilled chicken with lemon garlic flavorgod, threw a bag of spinach in there as well.
11. Don’t forget to prepare your healthy snacks as well! These are very important in making sure you are not tempted into getting unhealthy food whenever you get hungry in between meals. You can have fruits, nuts and protein bars with you always as snacks.
Left: Oven roasted flavorgod garlic lemon salmon with basil basmati rice (with little lemon zest), sweet spicy sweet potaters.
Right: Turkey meatballs with flavorgod Italian zest and pizza seasoning with homemade tomato sauce on top of zoodles and some spinach. Broccoli and cheese tater tots.
12. Create new recipes of course with healthy ingredients. With so many inspirations all over the internet and with other meal preppers, you can definitely make your own masterpiece.
Top: Citrus marinated chicken (30 mins with the lime orange and lemon), then seasoned with flavorgod dynamite and grilled. Sides are lemon garlic quinoa woth kale and roasted spicy sweet potatoes
Bottom: Lemon pepper tilapia, pearl couscous with spinach and roasted cauliflower with flavorgod everything
13. With a fitness buddy to share meal prepping plans, you also get to have another pair of working hands for cooking. This makes the whole practice quicker and easier!
Top: Steak seasoned with flavorgod everything, mashed sweet potatoes with a little coconut oil and cayenne, green beans and kale with flavorgod ranch.
Row 2 left: Salmon seasoned with lemon flavorgod garlic and lemon, broccolette, lemon basil pearl couscous.
Row 3 right: Turkey burger made with flavorgod Italian zest seasoning and pizza seasoning on top of spinach with a little pesto, spicy sweet potatoes and ranch kale green beans.
Apply "MPSALL25" at checkout.