Apply "MPSALL25" at checkout.
1. Staying healthy and fit is not something you can achieve without sacrifice and commitment. Its success highly relies on the consistency of a balanced diet and regular exercise.
Peaches and cream Greek yogurt parfait
Falafels and veggies on a pita
Vegan Mac & Cheese with tofu sauce and veggies
Warm lentil and veggie salad with goat cheese
Simply protein and fermented vegan protein snacks
2. It is especially crucial to choose what food is being consumed. Some go vegetarian, pescatarian or strategically measure and count the nutrients their body need in order to remain fit and healthy. One way may or may not work for you. Look for methods and programs that you can follow and comfortably apply in your diet.
Strawberry rhubarb chia jam in Greek yogurt parfait with walnuts
Smashed chickpea salad wraps with a green salad
Sweet potato and chickpea patties with lemon broccoli
Cherries, Smooth cottage cheese and trail mix for snack
3. One great way to ensure a balanced and healthy diet is through meal prepping. The nutrition that you are consuming when having a prepped meal is controlled and measured. Through this, you are conveniently following a proper diet without greatly sacrificing time which would have been used in preparing your food per meal since you have done that previously.
Apple barley lentil salad
Pasta with sautéed veggies
Tempeh bacon wraps and nut
Seed granola bars
4. With hundreds of ways to prepare and cook healthy meals, you surely have enough choices and variety to alternate each meal prep week. If you are keen into having a very nutritious food, you can never go wrong with plant-based meals.
Grilled tofu on brown rice noodles
Tempeh bacon sprouted sandwiches
Lentil apple salad with walnuts
Goji berry coconut trail mix
5. Being on a diet doesn’t mean eating less, it just means eating right. Learn what ingredients you can substitute from those that are not so healthy. This way, you get to recreate your comfort food without the guilt of eating unhealthy.
Vegetarian shepherds pie
Lentil patties with salad,
Sprouted lentil granola parfait
Zucchini and banana protein muffins
6. Without a doubt, plant-based diet is very healthy! This basically suggests that more whole, plant-based foods means more antioxidants, more nutrients, vitamins, minerals, less damaging fat and more fiber.
Lentil and cauliflower tacos
Cauliflower Mac and cheese
Strawberry quinoa salad
Goat cheese and beet hummus
7. While following a plant-based diet doesn’t necessarily mean going full-blown vegetarian (where you don’t eat meat), opting largely for fruits, veggies, and whole grains in lieu of meat will likely leave you feeling fuller on fewer calories.
Cauliflower mac and cheese
Halloumi cheese salad
Vegetarian chilli and zucchini
Banana protein muffins
8. Plant-based meals would mean cutting back on animal products. This also means that you are skipping saturated fats which are highly notorious for clogging pores. This is basically good for your skin!
Black bean enchiladas
Roasted vegetable edamame farro salad
Banana oat pecan bars
9. Weight loss naturally occurs when you consume more fiber, vitamins, and minerals than you do animal fats and proteins. And this is exactly what plant-based diet let you do. Indeed, an effective and healthy way of losing those excess fat you don’t need.
Tempeh bacon sandwiches
Salad with lemon tofu
10. Meal prepping plant-based recipes requires research. You need to know what are the food that would suffice the need of your body. You can then creatively re-create or completely make a new recipe using the information you gathered. And since you are the one to eat your own food, the possibility is endless.
Lentil pizza bake
Lentil veggie stir fry
Apply "MPSALL25" at checkout.